Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Media - Buying A Digital Camera

As I embark on buying a new digital camera for the media department. It’s a journey, with so many to choose from and so many websites out there with a top ten of digital cameras you get overwhelmed. So I thought to myself look at 5 or so websites and see what cameras make the list and their average position. Hopefully, I will be able to make an informed decision. At our church we have software that allows us to add pictures in the database next to the visitor or member name. We can generate a letter and have the picture included. I want to conclude this journey as quickly as possible. We need a new video mixer... I guess this is preparing. Oh well - just another day in the life of technology, equipment becomes outdated with the blink of an eye.

No comments: