Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hump Day - Inspired Creativity

Lately, I have come across some interesting websites, one in particular I find myself going back to, http://www.worth1000.com/ has all kinds of contest going on, one I'm interested in, "Artistic Expression 2009", I can’t wait to see the photos. Another one just ended, “Analogous Palette 2009” – Photos with monochrome or analogous palette. A monochromatic palette in an image enhanced by the qualities of the used color. In an analogous palette, the hues can be a little more varied, using colors next to each other on the color wheel. The website goes into a more detailed explanation of monochrome and analogous palette. With over 57 entries for the contest, take a look around, sign up for a free account and participate in a contest or two, add a photo or image to a Gallery, at the very least vote. At the same time you will be Inspired by some great work.

No comments: