Thursday, January 22, 2009

Color Design

I am dedicating myself to reading some type of a design, advertising, or business book a month along with something computer related. I have to admit I have some catching up with the reading part. Anyway, I have a big issue with colors. I know I am in the majority with color coordination problems, so I was very appreciative when I came across a color scheme in an advertising book I’m reading now. I know we have all seen this many times before but I liked the simplicity of this one. So here we go, back to 2nd grade again, the infamous "Colorwheel".
The complementary colors are any color that is opposite another color. Primary colors: Yellow, Red and Blue. Secondary colors: Orange, Green and Violet. Now let's get to creating some create designs. If we could only figure out what "Fonts" to use?

No comments: